Your Privacy, Our Priority At NuPad, we take your privacy seriously. This policy outlines how we handle your personal information – why we collect it, how we use it, and your rights regarding your data. We adhere strictly to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are committed to safeguarding your information.
Who We Are NuPad, a trusted name in Uxbridge’s property market, is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of data privacy. As the ‘controller’ of the personal information we collect, we ensure compliance with the GDPR across all our operations.
Personal Information We Collect The personal information we may collect includes:
- Your name, contact details, and if applicable, company information.
- Identity verification data, such as date of birth.
- Billing and transaction information.
- Professional online presence if shared with us.
- History of your interactions and transactions with us.
- Details regarding your nationality, immigration status, and related documents for tenancy applications.
- Website usage data.
Collecting Your Information We gather this information mostly directly from you – in person, over the phone, via email, or through our website. Occasionally, we may also collect data from publicly accessible sources or third parties, such as credit reference agencies or customer due diligence providers.
Using Your Information We use your personal data under the GDPR’s ‘legitimate interest’ basis. This means we process your information for valid business purposes, balancing it against your rights and interests. These purposes include providing our services, ensuring compliance with legal obligations, and for direct marketing. We will always consider the potential impact on you when using your data for our legitimate interests.
Sharing Your Information We may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers who assist in delivering our services.
- Credit reference agencies and other regulatory authorities as required by law.
- Other entities within our group for providing similar services.
We ensure that any third party handling your information adheres to strict data protection standards.
Your Data Rights Under GDPR, you have various rights including access to your data, correction of errors, and in some cases, deletion or restriction of processing. You can object to the processing of your data and have the right to data portability.
Data Security and Retention We take the security of your data seriously and have measures to prevent unauthorized access or loss. Your personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
Complaints and Contacts If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), about our data handling practices.
This policy is subject to updates and changes, which will be communicated through our website or via email.
- Address: 9 Dellfield Parade, High Street, Cowley, Uxbridge, UB8 2EN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01895 520097